T400® fiber is a new melt-spun elastic fiber from INVISTA™, based on multi-component technology that revolutionizes the comfort, hand, wrinkle resistance and easy care of contemporary fabrics. So innovative that the FTC, North America approved a new generic fiber subclass, Elasterell-p and European BISFA approved a new generic fiber subclass, Elastomultiester (EME) in recognition of the unique qualities of T400® fiber.
T400® fibers benefits include:
- Comfort stretch for great fit
- Excellent recovery and fabric stability
- Resistance and durability
– chlorine resistant for fabric and garment washing, bleaching and stonewashing
– high tear and tensile strength
– UV resistant
- Wicks moisture, fabrics are breathable Fabrics with T400® fiber may qualify for both COOLMAX® fabric and LYCRA® fiber hang tags if they pass the certification standards by INVISTA
- Easy care washable, excellent crease retention, helps resist wrinkles.
Denim: withstands heavy bleaching and stonewashing procedures. Shining & Linings: provides low shrinkage, cool comfort and ease of movement Pants provides comfortable fit, enhanced crease retention and wrinkle resistance. Sweaters: Provides comfortable fit and improved recovery washed fastness versus PBT.
For more information please visit
*LYCRA®, T400®, dualFX, LYCRA HYFIT™, XFIT LYCRA® and TOUGHMAX™ are trademark of INVISTA