LYCRA® fiber technology has found its way into all sorts of clothing and accessories, improving their fit, feel and flexibility. Stockings stay up better, swimwear ceases to sag and bras no longer bunch and pinch.
Now, LYCRA® fiber is sharing its benefits with diapers and other personal hygiene products. LYCRA HyFit™ fiber continues the tradition of providing consumers, even young consumers, with a snug, comfortable fit while reducing manufacturing costs. Diapers made with LYCRA HyFit™ fiber have a high power-to-weight ratio, so less material is required—resulting in three to four times more yield than rubber.
Comfort and fit
- For consumers around the world, the LYCRA® brand means freedom of movement – products containing LYCRA® fiber are simply more comfortable to wear
- Diapers and incontinence products with LYCRA HyFit™ fiber accommodate a wide range of sizes, providing fit and comfort for babies and adults
- LYCRA HyFit™ fiber in diapers and incontinence products are gentle around the legs
- Diaper leg bands with LYCRA HyFit™ fiber have excellent stretch and recovery
- Using LYCRA HyFit™ fiber in hygiene products improves containment and confidence
For more information please visit
*LYCRA®, T400®, dualFX, LYCRA HYFIT™, XFIT LYCRA® and TOUGHMAX™ are trademark of The LYCRA Company